The Takoma Wellness Center family is dedicated to the health and safety of our patients and staff, even more so during these challenging times. Mayor Bowser has designated us as essential employees and we strongly value the trust you have placed in us to keep you safe. We have taken a number of actions to help reduce the risk of the COVID-19 and we’re always available to answer your questions or address your concerns.
- All of our staff wear masks and we require all patients to do so as well.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the dispensary and Patient Consultants use these and sanitize their areas between patients.
- The dispensary is thoroughly sanitized hourly.
- Physical distancing is enforced and decals have been placed throughout the dispensary to ensure that patients are standing at appropriate distances.
- We have implemented online ordering and patients can now pay and pick-up their order at the newly built window, without having to enter the dispensary.
- Our new patient process may now be completed on-line or outside under our new, larger canopy.
- We have minimized transaction times to approximately 5 minutes to reduce the risk of transmission.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and support!!